Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coffee Cake to die for!

Good Saturday morning! I'm on vacation for the next week and I'd like to rest and experiment in the kitchen. We're staying put this time! I made a Sour Cream Coffee Cake last week that was amazing. In my pre CD life, I had a great recipe that I've longed to replicate without the all purpose flour. I've spoken to you about Tom Sawyer flour several times. It hasn't disappointed me yet!
On their website, www.glutenfreeflour.com they list several recipes. I made the Sour Cream Coffee cake to take to a friend's home for dinner. They were ooohing and aaahing about it. Just be careful and remember, when adapting a recipe, it is cup for cup but DO NOT add xanthan gum. I made that mistake with scones and when I called the company they told me not to add it. Just CUP FOR CUP! Try it and let me know what you made! Take care....

3 comments:

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Carrie said...

Faye,
Thank you for commenting on my blog!! I appreciate it! I'm so glad you visited! I've seen your blog before and I love your vivid pink!! You actually (from your picture) remind me very much of my best friend's mom who lives in Vero Beach, FL! (And that is a true compliment! She is one of my very favorite people!) This coffee cake looks so good! I will have to try out Tom Sawyer GF flour! I've never seen it before in stores here! Thanks for sharing!!